PeaceTree Farms takes special pride in offering a vast selection of services for every bride and groom in search of a charming country venue.
Special requests at all package
levels are welcome.
Call or submit contact for open reservation dates and tour scheduling.
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH BEAUTIFUL, ORGANICALLY MAINTAINED VIEWS ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY
WEDDING VENUE PACKAGES
Each package price is based on accommodations for a guest list of 100. See Additional Information for larger guest lists.
THE SIMPLE CEREMONY
Mini Matrimony Services - $550
- One hour ceremony (no reception)
- Upgrade to 90 minutes for $100
- Undecorated wagon ride to your choice of ceremony site for the bride and groom plus 8 guests
- Includes ministry service (you are welcome to provide your own)
- Undecorated rustic arbor provided
- Up to 10 additional guests may be added for $20 per person (no more than a total of 20 persons including the bride and groom)
- Feel free to bring your own simple decor to be set up and taken down within the timeframe provided
Mini Reception Services - $250
- Add a 90 minute reception opportunity directly after your simple ceremony
- Includes undecorated reception site for up to 20 persons
- 2 buffet tables provided
- Rustic picnic table seating
All additions to core packages can be applied to the Simple Ceremony
CLASSIC CHARM - $4,500
Venue and date reservation
- 12 hours reserved from 11 am to 11 pm
Ceremony and reception sites
- Choose between the lakeside, woodland, sunrise hill, orchard and garden, and our main pavilion for your ceremony and reception
- Please feel free to choose one location for the ceremony and another for the reception
Seating for guests
- Placed to meet the unique needs of your guests and site location
- Covered haybale seating or rustic benches at the ceremony site
- Rustic picnic table seating at the reception site
Covered banquet pavilion
- Broad outdoor accessibility and views
- Outdoor party and dance area available with bonfires (firewood provided)
Reception set up
- 2 buffet tables, 1 cake table, 1 gift table all with white linens
- White runners and simple votive candle centerpieces for rustic picnic tables
Bridal party ready-rooms
- A country chic space divided for bride and grooms parties to prepare for the ceremony
- May serve as a place for the bride and groom to change, freshen up, or retreat before a grand entrance between the ceremony and reception
- Elegant bridal hayrides decorated in standard white to transport the wedding party and guests to ceremony and reception sites
RUSTIC ELEGANCE - $5,650
Everything included in the Classic Charm package plus:
- 2-hour rehearsal dinner to be scheduled the week of your special day
- Decor set up consultation to get your special details right
- Venue decor to match your theme:
- Ceremony site around arbor and seating
- Bridal wagon decor
- Reception accents (table and seating)
- Rustic guest favors with custom wedding date and name
- Refreshment bar with seasonal h'or derves provided by PeaceTree Catering in bridal party ready-rooms
- White resin folding chair seating at reception cite
COUNTRY LUXE - $7,750
Everything included in the Classic Charm and Rustic Elegance package plus:
- Extended venue access from 9 am to 11 pm
- Upgrades to white round or rectangular guest tables, linens, and finer dinnerware for reception
- Upgrade to elegant seating chairs with decor to match your theme
- Full venue decor (such as themed greenery cascading from rafters and other venue structures)
- Customized photo opp
- Jumbo antique photo frame
- Greenery hedge
- Farm-crafted sign with the newlyweds names - our gift for you to take home!
IN ADDITION TO OUR CORE PACKAGES
All services listed below are customizable with flexible options. Quotes are based on level of service options and personal choices. Please notify us to decline any particular service, or if you have an outside vendor you've elected to use in place of PeaceTree Farms.
Buffet attendants for 2 hours at reception
Linens for all service tables
Based on guest count and dinner choice
- Bartending service does not include the price of alcohol
- Must provide own alcohol or provide other licensed bar service
- Self serve/family serving is not permitted
- A personalized service by owner and ordained minister, Katie Niedner, for you at $300
- Includes consulation
Other popular services include coordination of the following:
BAND OR DJ
We have a number of trusted vendors to share with you for any of the services listed above.
These inclusions are available to add with any package level. You are not required to use this full list of inclusions. Please let us know if you plan to coordinate your own outside vendors for any or all inclusions listed.
Looking for something that isn't up there? We would love to work with you to ensure all of your special requests and details are present for your event day.
Sample special requests:
- Doves, butterflies or other live features at ceremony site
- Hot air balloon opportunities
- Photo booth
- Horses, horse-drawn carriage, or special transportation other than our bridal wagon
- Fireworks, sparklers, or other light/glow features
- Special entertainment like magicians or pancake artists
- If you dream it, we can make it happen
Larger guest list accommodations
- Additional seating and arrangements will be made for larger guest lists over 100 in increments of 10 persons at $150.
- Does not including additional catering costs
- We are happy to provide any needed accommodations for you and your guests in our rural environment
- Please advise us as soon as possible so we can be of the most help.
All service ends no later than 11 pm, and the venue closes at midnight.
Deposits and Payments
$1,500 deposit (non-refundable) reserves your date and is applied to the cost of your special event (payments for The Simple Ceremony are paid in full, upfront). Remaining balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to your event.
Full wedding contracts available to view at time of tour
Any additional incidental charges or last-minute upgrades to be paid on your event day (last minute things happen, please feel free to add or make more special requests, we will accommodate if we can).